( **these laws are amended and reworked from Email Laws -originally found at whyspam.me/static/laws- now found on wayback machine archives )
Email laws is a listing of rules for all websites to follow relating to emails and their users. All men, women, and websites were created equal, therefore they must all obey the same set of laws.
Companies & Users:
- You shall not require users to “opt-out” of email advertisements
- You shall not send unsolicited emails.
- You shall not sell or give away your users email address
- You shall not send vulgar or inappropriate emails
- when sending email to more than one person : USE BCC: